Who we are
Our website address is: https://colspiritlifecoaching.com/.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store, and use personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information as described in more detail in the sections that follow.
A. Personally Identifiable Information
Voluntary submissions of personally identifiable information can occur for various reasons, such as if you request to receive information about our services, if you subscribe to one of our mailing lists, or if you purchase one of our products.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including name, email, phone, and other relevant information to provide you with the service you’re requesting and important information.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, text messages, and voicemail broadcasts.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Most of your customer information is stored on our secured servers and in a third-party Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system called Kartra. Your credit card information is not stored by us and is instead stored securely by established PCI compliant payment processors such as PayPal and Stripe.
By submitting your email address on our Sites, you agree to receive email from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. You can customize your email and other preferences (such as the lists you are subscribed to) by following the instructions contained in the Section entitled “Updating, Removing, Or Exporting Your Personal Information”. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do.
By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your telephone contact information on our Sites and/or registering to receive the product and/or service offered herein, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry, and/or an application for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (ATSR), 16 CFR ‘310 et seq. and any applicable state and local “do not call” regulations. We retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR and the applicable state regulations.
B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect various types of non-personally identifiable information to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure our Sites’ activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better.
For example, we may use “cookies” as outlined in Section 2 “Cookies”, session logs, web beacons, GIF/pixel tags, banner ads, third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), third-party retargeting networks that may display our advertisements to you on other web sites that you visit to remind you about us, and third party networks that serve user-requested emails (e.g. for a refer-a-friend email) to collect non-personally identifiable or other aggregated information about site visitors.
Cookies are files containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the webserver to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the Sites. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you while you navigate any of our other Sites; keep track of items in your shopping basket; prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our Sites to recognize you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our Sites.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block All Cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that are undefined.
If you visit the Sites with an open ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to the Sites with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on the Sites or items on the Sites that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
Other parties such as advertising partners and analytics companies may also be collecting information about your online activity across various web sites over time. The information collected by those third parties may include identifiers that allow those third parties to tailor the ads that they serve to your computer or another device.
2. Use and Disclosures of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you products and services purchased via the website, register you for an event, send you important information regarding teleclasses, webinars, live events, and related products and services;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- or to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
3. International Data Transfers
The information which you provide may be transferred to other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the United States of America.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Sites will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
4. Commitment to Data Security
All information collected from you is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. All electronic transactions entered into via the Sites will be protected by encryption technology.
We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, and we do everything we can to protect user-information offline. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Therefore, any information that you transmit to us, you do so at your own risk.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Sites).
Furthermore, employees, contractors, and vendors who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for us are required to keep the information confidential.
5. Third-Party Actions
We do not control and are not liable for the actions of any third parties who we may promote and/or link to from our Sites. We pride ourselves in recommending quality companies but have no control over the actions of those third parties, the content they provide, or their privacy practices. While we are not liable for any of the actions of those third parties, you should feel free to give us feedback from time to time on your experiences with any third parties to whom we work with so that we may enhance our future service to all customers.
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information, you may contact us at the email or mailing address listed in Section 9: Contact Us if you want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to remove your child’s information from the database that stores the information.
7. IP Addresses
We may use your IP address to help prevent fraud, to help diagnose problems with our server, to gather broad demographic information, and to offer you products and services.
8. Updating, Removing or Exporting Your Personal Information
If you are a subscriber to one of our mailing lists, you can customize your information and the mailing lists you have subscribed to at any time by simply clicking the Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences links at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of Personal Information that you have provided to Us, or if you would like to opt-out of future communications from us, please contact us using the information below in the Contacting Us section.
If you wish to request that we forget you from our database, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Forget Me” and explain in the body of the email that you are asking to have your personal data deleted. To protect user privacy, you must send such a request from the account information we have on file or the request will not be honored. We reserve the right to retain any data that we are required to maintain under applicable laws. Some data will be anonymized rather than deleted; this means that some of the data will be held in a form that cannot be connected to you personally. Please be aware that once we delete your data, we will be unable to “undelete” it.
If you wish to request that we export your data, such as for purposes of porting it to another vendor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Export My Data” and explain in the body of the email that you are asking for a data export. We have a standard data export format that we will provide and are not able to create custom exports. To protect user privacy, you must send such a request from the account information we have on file or the request will not be honored.
You may also have other rights under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
9. Contact Us
12. Note To California Residents
If you live in the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request that companies who conduct business in California provide you with a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address:
Council of Love Inc.
3406 SE Hart Circle
Port St. Lucie, FL 34984
All requests sent via regular mail must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the email subject line or envelope and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, zip code, and email address. We will then respond by regular mail or email with the information requested.
We do not accept incoming requests via the telephone, email, or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or do not have complete information.